LaunchBox Community Forums

Image deduplication multi-select

SharkLazer

After waiting 2 full days for my images to be scanned for duplicates (60k+ games in Launchbox) I find out there appears to be no way to change the checkmark status on a multiselected group of items in the list. Is that right or am I missing something?

I can select multiple rows with the classic shift-click, so I'm hoping I'm just missing a keystroke or something that will let me uncheck the set I know wasn't pulled from the automated sources.

And while I'm here, it would be really nice if I could change the checkbox state by just clicking instead of doubleclicking (it seems the row has to be selected with a click before the box can be toggled with another click)

Also one last thing: it would be nice if I could select only some items to be deduplicated instead of the entire collection at once (2 days). This might already be possible and just user error on my part as well though.

3 hours ago, SharkLazer said:

Also one last thing: it would be nice if I could select only some items to be deduplicated instead of the entire collection at once (2 days). This might already be possible and just user error on my part as well though.

It looks like this is possible by selecting the titles wanted and using the media download tool. I'm not sure exactly how it effects things though since it doesn't have the popup or output results window as the deduplication tool. I also don't know if it only scans things that were selected.