LaunchBox Community Forums

Complete list of games on Gamecube and PS2?

Cody0

I'm trying to have: Complete Xbox Collection, All Gamecube Exclusives + Gamecube versions of any game on GC/PS2, and all PS2 exclusives

This will save massively on space and usually offer the best version of each game. There are some notable exceptions like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 and others, but I've already taken those into account. 

A full xbox set is pretty straight forward, all gamecube exclusives straightforward, all ps2 exclusives straightforward, but does anyone have a list of crossplatform games that (at the time) were only on GameCube and PS2?

Edited by Codeman

• 1 month later...

I'm not aware of any such comprehensive list. You may have to do it on a game by game basis, research what platforms a given game has appeared on and which is considered to be the best version, etc. That's how I've been doing it. Personally, I'm not opposed to having select games on multiple platforms, as I want the platform's better games to be represented, even if they were released on other platforms in possibly superior versions. Good luck in your endeavor.

• 2 months later...