LaunchBox Community Forums

full screen issue

jeezy45

love the theme overall but i noticed its not fullscreen. there is a black border all the way around. it says 16:9 compatible but i dont know how to enable it. any help or suggestions would be great.  i noticed when i go to bigbox settings it goes fullscreen but when i exit settings it goes back to cropped.

3 minutes ago, jeezy45 said:

love the theme overall but i noticed its not fullscreen. there is a black border all the way around. it says 16:9 compatible but i dont know how to enable it. any help or suggestions would be great.  i noticed when i go to bigbox settings it goes fullscreen but when i exit settings it goes back to cropped.

If you are having issues with a theme, it might be wise to actually name that theme in your post. ;) 

2 minutes ago, jeezy45 said:

My first time posting. Go easy bud.

I was going easy, just saying if you want help with a specific theme, you should actually say what that theme is, otherwise you are unlikely to get any replies as people dont know what your post is in relation to.

7 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

I was going easy, just saying if you want help with a specific theme, you should actually say what that theme is, otherwise you are unlikely to get any replies as people dont know what your post is in relation to.

I understand. I went to theme and tried to post under said theme but I guess I did it wrong. Live and learn. But the theme is lv101 by the way.

On 8/23/2020 at 12:41 AM, jeezy45 said:

I understand. I went to theme and tried to post under said theme but I guess I did it wrong. Live and learn. But the theme is lv101 by the way.

Hi there, it was a design decision to leave a small dark gray border there. So yo can't remove it unless you modify the theme yourself with the files I uploaded + Community Theme Creator for BigBox tool.

1 hour ago, thimolor said:

Hi there, it was a design decision to leave a small dark gray border there. So yo can't remove it unless you modify the theme yourself with the files I uploaded + Community Theme Creator for BigBox tool.

thanks for the response. so do i have to edit each view to fullscreen in tool for it to be fullscreen entirely ? 

1 hour ago, jeezy45 said:

thanks for the response. so do i have to edit each view to fullscreen in tool for it to be fullscreen entirely ? 

Yep, and unfortunately it isn't as easy as it sounds, because there are many elements that need to be repositioned when you remove the borders.

Edited by thimolor