LaunchBox Community Forums

Launch box adding titles I didn't have

Bigapps1206

Just got launchbox and bigbox today and wanted to start toying around with it, so I wanted to add just some of my roms. I started with my SNES games. I went to import the files and set up snes9x. The importing of the rims and image downloads took 4-5hours and I only had 50 or so games. When the import finished launchbox says I have near 1000 titles, including Famicom games and they all seem playable. (Some have missing images)

Just wondering if this was supposed to happen. And if so how can I stop it happening when I go to import my other console collections. 

5 minutes ago, Bigapps1206 said:

Just got launchbox and bigbox today and wanted to start toying around with it, so I wanted to add just some of my roms. I started with my SNES games. I went to import the files and set up snes9x. The importing of the rims and image downloads took 4-5hours and I only had 50 or so games. When the import finished launchbox says I have near 1000 titles, including Famicom games and they all seem playable. (Some have missing images)

Just wondering if this was supposed to happen. And if so how can I stop it happening when I go to import my other console collections. 

Launchbox only imports games you have, if you imported a folder and it added 1000 games, then that folder had 1000 games in it, can you show me a image of your snes roms folder and the snes platform in Launchbox?

• 2 weeks later...