LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform > Game List Background Issue

neosean99

Hey guys! I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. Using my current theme, most of my platforms have a default background image that does not change as I flip through games. I was doing some digging on how to do this for platforms that are missing a background, and I am unsure how to apply a background to Platform > Game List in BigBox. I am sure I am missing something simple. I have attached images of an existing background, a platform missing a background, and my Image settings. *Side note* I read that if you have fan art checked that it would show this when a game is selected. This does not occur for me, but this is checked. Any idea why? I really don't want to have this, but would be nice to know if I want to change it later. Thank you!

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

That background image is controlled by the theme. Looks like you are using either Unified or Unified Redux. In the theme's folder there will be a theme images folder and in there a background folder. The platform background image is placed there named after the platform. The name must match the platform name as it appears in your LB/BB set-up.

Example using Unified Redux. Image path is \LaunchBox\Themes\Unified Redux\Images\Theme\Background

• Like 1