LaunchBox Community Forums

Trying to use an old theme but it is not displaying correctly

CitznFish

Originally in BB I was using the default theme. I like the way it looks but I wanted to try a few others. When I reverted back to the default theme it did not revert back to displaying my game lists like it used to.  How do I go back to enabling it?

Example: here is what I had:

k8vnDr.gif

but then I switched to Colorful, Unified, and another. I didn't like them as much. I went back to Default and now it looks like this, which I cannot stand:

wrong_display.thumb.png.f1609feb5d259da9b6b340340bfbcb40.png

I have not found a way to get this back to what I want. I even reverted to a backup copy of Default that I saved before making any changes. It must be some xaml file in views but I am not sure what to do to get rid of this effect. 

Any ideas?

1 minute ago, CitznFish said:

Originally in BB I was using the default theme. I like the way it looks but I wanted to try a few others. When I reverted back to the default theme it did not revert back to displaying my game lists like it used to.  How do I go back to enabling it?

Example: here is what I had:

k8vnDr.gif

but then I switched to Colorful, Unified, and another. I didn't like them as much. I went back to Default and now it looks like this, which I cannot stand:

wrong_display.thumb.png.f1609feb5d259da9b6b340340bfbcb40.png

I have not found a way to get this back to what I want. I even reverted to a backup copy of Default that I saved before making any changes. It must be some xaml file in views but I am not sure what to do to get rid of this effect. 

Any ideas?

Thats simply a different view. Either go into the options and change it, or set a key/button to "change view".