LaunchBox Community Forums

launchbox 11.6 problems

kaine23

Hi kaine, I have a number of questions for you in order to help troubleshoot this:

• What were you doing when you received that error message?
  • What version of Windows are you running? If it's Windows 10, run winver and let us know what version of Windows 10.
  • Do you have any plugins installed?
  • Looks like the errors are in LaunchBox, correct (not Big Box)? Are you using a custom theme? If so, what theme?

All i was doing was loading launchbox when I kept receiving that message.

win10

no plugins for launchbox installed, can't use keyboard either after loading a game, even with the special script set up with loading mame.exe

not using bigbox, just launchbox, no custom themes. lb did ask me to install a bunch of directx stuff too.

Okay, unfortunately it looks like something is corrupted on your machine. I still need to know what version of Windows 10 you're running. You can type "winver" into the Start menu to find out.

The first thing I would do is try a reboot to make sure that it doesn't fix the issue. After that, make sure you're 100% up to date on Windows updates.