LaunchBox Community Forums

64DD problems

A Retro guy

i have just imported my 64DD games into launchbox the games are in the right file format i named the platform right in the settings and stuff in retroarch i have the ipl rom and renamed it to what retroarch says it needs so things should go right. RIGHT??? WRONG. when the 64DD hadware option is off the 64DD startup starts and does its thing but i dindint hear the sound because an error thingie popped up and i coudnt get out of it[unlees i click the escape button to get out of the emulator of couse] it said eroor 41 or something like that when the 64DD option is on[and actullay efeects the game cause i restarted retroarch] the 64DD startup was about to do its thing then it crashes so can someone pls help me and btw im using the parral n64 core just so that u would know