LaunchBox Community Forums

FIXED-BigBox won't open after fresh install of windows

Zoomtra

my external hard drive failed (where I had my launchbox/bigbox) on my desktop... I had a backup of it on my laptop... I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10 and buy a new external hard drive....  I plugged the new external hard drive into my laptop and moved the launchbox/bigbox onto it... (bigbox did work on the laptop)  ..when I plug it into my desktop... I see my license in the corner of launchbox...   everything works when using launchbox... when I try to open Bigbox... it just opens launchbox again full screen...  I deleted the Bigbox settings file to reset it but that didn't work...  Everything is up to date... windows/graphics card/direct X/launchbox etc....  Im also running it as admin....  Any ideas on how to fix? 

EDIT I fixed it by renaming my Launchbox folder to "Launchbox Backup"... Then I reinstalled Launchbox on another folder....  After I deleted the new Launchbox I just installed I went back to the one I Imported and renamed it to "Launchbox" and Bigbox worked after that....

Edited by Zoomtra