LaunchBox Community Forums

Troubleshooting Theming Issues

Saca_Muela

Hello,

I am new to Launchbox, but I feel like I am starting to get a pretty good build for my front end as I am getting things ready for my arcade build.

Right now I have all my emulators and roms working fairly well and consistently within launchbox....while there is still some tweaking I need to do, it is running well and I am able to play and enjoy it. 

One thing that is driving me a bit nuts is my theme. I have the ever popular and beautiful Unified as my big box theme and for the most part it works. But there are some glaring omissions. The first is on the platform selection wheel.....I have none of the movies working like you see in the demo. I have posted screenshots of my screen when Nintendo is selected and then the screenshot when you see the Nintendo screen on the demo.

Why is mine not working? I created and attached an emumovie acount and I even have some movies showing up when individual games are selected (the popular ones). 

Do I have to be an emumovie premium member...at least long enough to download the right movies? And if so how do I find and select the correct movies for what I am missing?

Thank you for any help....I am just wanting to really make this build shine and thats the main reason I went with launchbox.

image.thumb.png.6894be7d50ba4ffce7a99bddb2940b73.pngimage.thumb.png.0590f2695de11a413b05fa5a5247131d.png

8 minutes ago, Saca_Muela said:

I have none of the movies working like you see in the demo.

You need a premium subscription to emumovies for that specific video style. However we do have several styles available in the built in video downloader. Tools/Download Platform/Playlist videos.

52 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You need a premium subscription to emumovies for that specific video style. However we do have several styles available in the built in video downloader. Tools/Download Platform/Playlist videos.

Thanks for responding with such good info.....So Do I have to have a premium subscription active, or can I be a premium member for say a month, and then install all the movies I want in that month or do I have to stay a premium member?

I'll have to check out the playlist videos...I haven't stumbled across that yet...is it hard to install?

I just installed the bezel project and really happy with that!

This stuff is so cool!

18 minutes ago, Saca_Muela said:

So Do I have to have a premium subscription active, or can I be a premium member for say a month, and then install all the movies I want in that month or do I have to stay a premium member?

It just needs to be active when you download.

19 minutes ago, Saca_Muela said:

I'll have to check out the playlist videos...I haven't stumbled across that yet...is it hard to install?

Its automatic, it will list your platforms and you can check/uncheck each platform separately and Launchbox will name them correctly and place them in the correct folders. You will also have more of a selection there if you have a active premium emumovies subscription. The specific ones you show in your image are the emumovies unified 16:9 set as seen below.

image.thumb.png.5cc20ab1e55a8a1c80bfd45636037c36.png