LaunchBox Community Forums

Online Games library not syncing in LB/BB

Occelot

Hey guys, I just installed and purchased LB premium. When I add a game to my collection form the games database, and attempt to use the LB sync tool, it says it synced, but alas, there are still no games in the LB/BB library. The games are present in my online account collections though. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm on windows 10.

Thanks!

Edited by Occelot

13 minutes ago, Occelot said:

Hey guys, I just installed and purchased LB premium. When I add a game to my collection form the games database, and attempt to use the LB sync tool, it says it synced, but alas, there are still no games in the LB/BB library. The games are present in my online account collections though. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm on windows 10.

Thanks!

Thats not how Launchbox works, you have to have and add your games locally. The online cloud sync is just a way of showing off what roms you have in your collection, nothing more than that. You need your own rom files on your own local machine, Launchbox cannot provide those.

Just now, Occelot said:

Looks like you need your own emulators too?

Of course. We cannot provide you with roms, that would be hugely illegal, especially charging you for them, people like Nintendo would ruin the business in seconds. You need to provide your own files, Launchbox just pretty's them up and makes them easy to launch.