LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature Request Load logo screen on choosing console

RedHoodRobin64

Hi, I have a couple of post on this matter but I really am trying to make a incredibly clean set up. I am using all night long horizontal with lightning as my platform theme and then for my games I am using memories of yesterday horizontal and deleted the rusted metal so its just greys and black. I love the look but cover box has this great feature where when you click on any console, the screen goes black, it shows the logo for the console and then smoothly transitions to the game selection. I beg for this to become a natural feature of big box because its just incredible to see every time. If there was any way to take the load feature from coverbox and incorporate into the themes im using, id never change it again. I also would absolutly love to be able to do the exact same thing when you click on a game and just have like the box art or the logo come up with the load screen. I just find that it eliminates any slow pop ins when switching from one theme or one screen to another. Being able to mask that with that beautiful load screen would be absolutely phenomenal. It would also be amazing to just choose what photos show up on each game or console. I think this should be a big box feature not just tied to one theme. Until then i am going to keep trying to Frankenstein these themes together and hope for the best because it would just be the most beautiful thing ever 

• 3 months later...