LaunchBox Community Forums

PS5 DualSense Controllers

The Papaw

47 minutes ago, Wanderer189 said:

Has anyone tried using a ps5 dualsense controller  with LB/BB yet? If so, what kinda results are you getting?

In the youtube videos i have seen it shows in Windows as "Wireless Controller" just like the Dual Shock 4, so i would assume it will work with anything that the Dual Shock 4 works with when not using any mapping software, so steam for example, but im assuming LB/BB and Retroarch as well. It also shows on the Pi as "Wireless Controller". Obviously you cant make use of any of the new features at all, but all the buttons work as normal.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, neil9000 said:

In the youtube videos i have seen it shows in Windows as "Wireless Controller" just like the Dual Shock 4, so i would assume it will work with anything that the Dual Shock 4 works with when not using any mapping software, so steam for example, but im assuming LB/BB and Retroarch as well. It also shows on the Pi as "Wireless Controller". Obviously you cant make use of any of the new features at all, but all the buttons work as normal.

Yeah, I watched a bunch of them as well. Waiting back on a few answers from folks like DS4W and others. Just curious if anyone has actually tried one yet.