LaunchBox Community Forums

High score integration question

patrickfx

Hello everyone, 

I like to focus my theme on high score.  My wish would be

- Top 5 games with my high score in page 'TextFilterview'

- My high score + top 3 high score from others in page 'TextGameView'

- My High score + the high score from others in 'Wheelgameview' 

I only see so far a way to display the object detail description where you can see the high score but mixed with a bunch of other game detail...

Probably all my request is not possible right now without complex development and programmation, which i do not have the skills. 

I'm using the excellent 'Community Theme Creator for Bigbox' right now.  

So, my question could be around how far this is possible in your own opinion ?

Should I request it thru the idea suggestion support ?

Or should I ask the person under the 'Community Theme Creator for Bigbox'', maybe it is just a question of wrapping xaml arround this ?

Thanks...i will go back to my toy and configure my new acquisition for my cab ...  2xlight gun :)

On 11/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, patrickfx said:

So, my question could be around how far this is possible in your own opinion ?

Should be possible, but would likely need a plugin as I do not believe BigBox can do this in it's current state. I believe there is a plugin that might help with this. You would have to check the 3rd party plugin sub-forums for it.

Should I request it thru the idea suggestion support ?

All requests for feature updates should always be done via the "Help & Support" link above the forum and choosing the "Request a Feature" option.

Or should I ask the person under the 'Community Theme Creator for Bigbox'', maybe it is just a question of wrapping xaml arround this ?

If you are using the Theme Creator I would definitely see if this is something Y2Guru could implement as well.