LaunchBox Community Forums

Making text appear under front box art in new versions. How?

JoJoJuJu59

Trying to get my later build of Launchbox's main desktop GUI to look like older versions with text under the box cover art rather than inside and also the Search bar field present at the top, like this:

UcOVQfp.jpg

Is this possible?  What are the settings?  Right now, the game text title is located inside at the bottom of the front cover art, like this:

I3D6t7d.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Edited by JoJoJuJu59

Just now, neil9000 said:

You will need to change to the old default theme to get names under the boxes. You cant move the search bar in the options. Your first image is a very very old version of Launchbox, its not possible to go back to that look unless you simply use a very old outdated version.

Aww, that's too bad about the Search bar no longer being able to be visible at the top in later builds.  It was very convenient and I didn't have to enable the Side Bar to search.  But at least I'll be able to get the game title text under the box art instead of within again so thanks for that