LaunchBox Community Forums

Amazon Games import?

Hollow_Fang

5 hours ago, Hollow_Fang said:

So i am having trouble with importing amazon games into launchbox. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a way to import the games from amazon games  launcher?

Trouble how? People would need more details than that if you expect them to help you. If you mean the Amazon Prime app, then they are no different to any other PC system, just import the shortcuts it creates when you install games.

I think he means automatically importing Amazon Prime app games without having to install them, akin to other clients.

I'm trying to work it out myself with a URL install/play path.  But this only seems to work if the game is already installed.

amazon-games://play/[gameid]  (found in installed game's shortcut)

Edited by crispy4000

18 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

I think he means automatically importing Amazon Prime app games without having to install them, akin to other clients.

I'm trying to work it out myself with a URL install/play path.  But this only seems to work if the game is already installed.

amazon-games://play/[gameid]  (found in installed game's shortcut)

Yeah, well that is obviously more complicated, but that lack of info is why i asked. I have a few of them imported, i just added the shortcuts.