LaunchBox Community Forums

A few sorting questions...

NagakiriHidechi

Is it possible to have a different  "Arrange By" setting for different platforms? Also, it is possible to remove/create categories on the drop down menu (for example, I'm never gonna use the MAME High Scores options, but it'd be cool to have a separate drop down menu where I could store all of my rom hack platforms, instead of on the main oage)?. Finally, is it possible to add catagories to the playlists menu (I'd like to group things, and the platform categories menu has enough clutter on it as is)? Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, NagakiriHidechi said:

Is it possible to have a different  "Arrange By" setting for different platforms? Also, it is possible to remove/create categories on the drop down menu (for example, I'm never gonna use the MAME High Scores options...

Currently not possible.

...but it'd be cool to have a separate drop down menu where I could store all of my rom hack platforms, instead of on the main oage)?.

Also not currently possible.

Finally, is it possible to add catagories to the playlists menu (I'd like to group things, and the platform categories menu has enough clutter on it as is)? Thanks. 

Not sure what you mean here as there is not a Playlist menu only the playlists you make. If you created a Playlist category and organized all your playlists in there it is possible to create sub categories. Example you have Playlist as a Main Category than Shooter Playlists as a sub-category and in there move all your shooter playlists you have created. I believe this is what you mean.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 7.27.49 AM.png