LaunchBox Community Forums

DOSBox problems

Peter57

Oh sorry, I didn't know that it wasn't possible because I read this somewhere on the internet. Thanks for telling me.

Do you have other suggestions for me, because it's a birthday present for my wife and I hope I can fix it, so she should be able to play it.

26 minutes ago, Peter57 said:

Oh sorry, I didn't know that it wasn't possible because I read this somewhere on the internet. Thanks for telling me.

Do you have other suggestions for me, because it's a birthday present for my wife and I hope I can fix it, so she should be able to play it.

Check out PCEM for running early Windows versions.

It does actually run under Windows 10 as far as I can remember, but you'd need a cracked exe as the copy protection doesn't work. This isn't something we can help youi with here.

Seriously though, your best option is to buy the extended version of the game on Steam which works perfectly fine.

Edited by Belgarath