LaunchBox Community Forums

Metadata wizard error

adam1972

Hello everyone,
I would sincerely appreciate any ideas that would help me solve this... (I just tried re-importing all my Sammy Atomiswave games.. The error comes up with the import wizard too!) ugh...
I've been trying to download metada/images and videos for my sammy collection.  I select the menu option and immediately get this error: (in the spoiler below)
If I close the error I can continue to the metadata and media wizard.  It NEVER finds a thing.
I can go to the individual boxes... which is another thing.  I imported them after using a renamer (cmame pro). 
Launchbox doesn't seem to match most of them while importing.   Nonetheless IF I edit the individual game (after it's been imported) and search it's metadata, it recognizes the name and at least gives me the option to select from the drop down list of names.  Once I do that I can also download metadata for that game while I am editing that particular game.
IF I edit the game and search for it's name and properly select it from the list.. IF I close the editing screen and go to the metadata wizard, it does not match the game and download it's metadata (associated with the error I'm getting when i open the wizard??).. 
So the only way to get images (no video so far) is one by one editing the games... ugh....... 

Spoiler

Parameter is not valid.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 11.8
Type:    System.ArgumentException
Site:    Void CreateNativeFont()
Source:  System.Drawing.Common

at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
   at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
   at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
   at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit)
   at Vanara.Interop.NativeMethods.LOGFONT.ToFont()
   at System.Windows.Forms.VisualStyles.VisualStyleRendererExtension.GetFont2(VisualStyleRenderer rnd, IDeviceContext dc)
   at AeroWizard.WizardControl.SetLayout()
   at AeroWizard.WizardControl.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

8:31:57 PM Exception

Edited by adam1972