LaunchBox Community Forums

how to load rom and config file with same name ?

drphobus

First thanks for reading

I have 2 sets of front end 1 is coinops for visiters  and llaunchbox for my never finish setup

so coinops uses bat files a lot 

so how do i convert this 

mame64.exe cpc6128 -snapshot ".\roms\BruceLee_AmstradCPC.sna" -cfg_directory ".\cfg\BruceLee_AmstradCPC" -joy

I'm thinking import  the game1.sna but how to write parameters  and pick up same game1 name 

Any help would be most wellcomed and will inprove my understanding in future setups as well.

I can do this to every rom 1 at a time, but do feel ( or hope) theres a better way.

I think this still works...

Follow the Setting up: and Using: directions and on step # 4, enter in:

cpc6128 -cfg_directory ".\cfg\%1" -joy -snapshot

...then click Finish.

The result for the game(s) should look likeimage.thumb.png.c7391dd4741b51cd331589a812710d62.pngI've never set up cpc6128, but I assume "-joy" is a standalone parameter so that it can be in the 'middle' as show.  You'll need "-snapshot" at the end as LaunchBox will automatically add the rom_name to the end of he string.