LaunchBox Community Forums

Cant get boxart

Hads

5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

There are only around 2800 different working games, the rest are clones of those. Did you use the fullset importer? Sounds like if you did you changed settings, what did you change? Could just be you imported thousands of roms that dont work, and therefore have no database ID or media.

Your awesome neil , you always answer thank you and yes i did full set import and only roms are in roms folder , the chds and bios are just on hard drive

3 minutes ago, Hads said:

could they just be games that dont work or clones that i dont need and delete them?

Thats what i said in my reply, if you left the settings at default you would have around 2800 games imported, the fact that you say you have 8000 means you changed some of the settings, so i have no idea what you have imported, but likely non working games and bios files, which are simply not in our database.

2 hours ago, Hads said:

Ok sorry i didnt mention thete is also console games  nintendo etc

They are not in the roms folder they are under retroarch , so can i delete the games that dont have art ?

Edited by Hads