LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch Mesen

Johnnydement

3 minutes ago, Johnnydement said:

Hi,

I'm triing to configure mesen through reetroarch in launchbox, but I'm not doing something correctly...

I'ts working well standalone, but I can't get launchbox to launch games using it... (no issue with nestopia)

Have you changed the core to use in the associated platform tab for your Retroarch emulator entry? It will be Nestopia by default i think, it just needs switching to use mesen instead.

4 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Have you changed the core to use in the associated platform tab for your Retroarch emulator entry? It will be Nestopia by default i think, it just needs switching to use mesen instead.

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's the correct name, I picked mesen_libretro from the dropdown

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 1:05 PM, neil9000 said:

Thats the correct name. What happens when you launch a game, nothing at all or it launches in Nestopia?

It worked well in Nestopia, did nothing in Mesen, but magically it fixed itself (or was so stupid, that I didn't broke again)... changed back the core to mesen and then everything worked...

Thx anyway ^^'