LaunchBox Community Forums

Adjusting video playback and text box dimensions

Zsolan

Hi everyone.  I hope all is well.

I'm currently running BigBox with the theme:  CriticalZone v2.  I'm trying to do two things, but can't seem to find what i have to change in the files. 

- I'd like to make the right-side video larger

- I'd like to change the dimensions of the text info box to be equal to the size of the video

- both need to have their bottom limits much closer to the cover flow at bottom

- finally, is there a way to change the game title font size?  Some titles are a bit too long.  Or is there a way to make the title go above the video (so maybe lower the video to be lower down, and still larger

Sorry, it's a bunch of things, but any guidance or direction on how to do these things would be greatly appreciated!  :)

_BigBox.png

• 2 weeks later...

Everything you want to do is possible by editing the code of the theme. Are you sure that image is of Critical Zone v2? It has been a while since I used that theme, but it looks like a different theme. I could be wrong.

The video can be made bigger as well as the text info box, but you may have to adjust grid size depending on how the video/text view was coded. It might be constrained in a grid that is set to a certain size.

Font size can be changed. It may be bound to a FontSize. If it is then it is as easy as changing the size.

It does all depend on how they were coded as there are several ways the size of data or media can be set in the code.