goofers Posted Wednesday at 10:45 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:45 PM On 9/22/2026 at 7:48 PM, Jonny Severn said: Lethal Weapon Amiga Did you do the 3D covers for these mate? Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Thursday at 12:52 PM Author Posted Thursday at 12:52 PM 14 hours ago, goofers said: Did you do the 3D covers for these mate? Hi, I've never looked at the 3D covers, as I have my work cut out fixing up these covers 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Thursday at 05:11 PM Author Posted Thursday at 05:11 PM Super Methane Bros - Big improvements on this one 1 1 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM (edited) Big upgrade for 1943 0 16 Bit home computers Edited yesterday at 12:01 AM by Jonny Severn 1 1 1 Quote
goofers Posted yesterday at 03:05 AM Posted yesterday at 03:05 AM Some skill you have been showing in these redraws mate.. brilliant work man, love when you just pop back after being so busy with work then release a bunch of amazing redraws of my all time favourite era original box arts enhanced to how they originally looked and 4k logos that go with them.. only wish there was a team full of boys doing what you do mate Quote
Jonny Severn Posted yesterday at 07:44 AM Author Posted yesterday at 07:44 AM 4 hours ago, goofers said: Some skill you have been showing in these redraws mate.. brilliant work man, love when you just pop back after being so busy with work then release a bunch of amazing redraws of my all time favourite era original box arts enhanced to how they originally looked and 4k logos that go with them.. only wish there was a team full of boys doing what you do mate I’m glad you like the covers and logos. It’s become a bit of therapy for me when I come back from working abroad. I agree it would be good to speed things up with a team of people, but at the same time, I quite enjoy working through things at my own pace. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.