goofers Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/22/2026 at 7:48 PM, Jonny Severn said: Lethal Weapon Amiga Did you do the 3D covers for these mate? Quote
Jonny Severn Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 14 hours ago, goofers said: Did you do the 3D covers for these mate? Hi, I've never looked at the 3D covers, as I have my work cut out fixing up these covers 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Thursday at 05:11 PM Author Posted Thursday at 05:11 PM Super Methane Bros - Big improvements on this one 1 1 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM (edited) Big upgrade for 1943 0 16 Bit home computers Edited Sunday at 12:01 AM by Jonny Severn 1 1 1 Quote
goofers Posted Sunday at 03:05 AM Posted Sunday at 03:05 AM Some skill you have been showing in these redraws mate.. brilliant work man, love when you just pop back after being so busy with work then release a bunch of amazing redraws of my all time favourite era original box arts enhanced to how they originally looked and 4k logos that go with them.. only wish there was a team full of boys doing what you do mate Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Sunday at 07:44 AM Author Posted Sunday at 07:44 AM 4 hours ago, goofers said: Some skill you have been showing in these redraws mate.. brilliant work man, love when you just pop back after being so busy with work then release a bunch of amazing redraws of my all time favourite era original box arts enhanced to how they originally looked and 4k logos that go with them.. only wish there was a team full of boys doing what you do mate I’m glad you like the covers and logos. It’s become a bit of therapy for me when I come back from working abroad. I agree it would be good to speed things up with a team of people, but at the same time, I quite enjoy working through things at my own pace. Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Monday at 01:03 PM Author Posted Monday at 01:03 PM So, I did a version of 1943 for the Spectrum a good while ago, but the colours were off compared with the original artwork, no doubt due to the printing and scanning process. I’ve fixed all that now and also created additional versions for the C64 and Amstrad. Everything is now consistent with the recent 16-bit covers I’ve been working on. 1 1 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted Monday at 11:25 PM Author Posted Monday at 11:25 PM (edited) Pipe Dream Edited yesterday at 07:09 AM by Jonny Severn 1 1 Quote
Jonny Severn Posted 15 hours ago Author Posted 15 hours ago Europe Pipe Mania - EU version 1 1 1 Quote
_Besli_ Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 9/20/2026 at 10:54 PM, Jonny Severn said: Traps 'n' Treasures Nice, take a look there: Traps 'n' Treasures - SteamGridDB Quote
Jonny Severn Posted 23 minutes ago Author Posted 23 minutes ago 1 hour ago, _Besli_ said: Nice, take a look there: Traps 'n' Treasures - SteamGridDB I've made a few improvements Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.