LaunchBox Community Forums

Launcher themes

xyz0n

hello everyone, I have a problem with the launcher themes, the ones that are used when starting a game. they work with all the platforms I have, except for the new one I made for the taito type x games, in this case it seems as if the game starts, and then returns to the initial choice ?

It has been advised since the addition of Startup Themes that some emulators, game .exe, and random launchers may have issues. I have several TTX games in my install and Startups work fine. These are only TTX games that can run in TeknoParrot though.

How are you running your TTX games? If you are using something like TeknoParrot you may need adjust a setting (in Manage Emulators if you edit the emulator you are using there is a Startup tab - see example pic below) for the Startup specifically for the emulator you are using or turn Startup themes off for those games.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 7.46.04 AM.png

21 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Dall'aggiunta dei temi di avvio è stato consigliato che alcuni emulatori, giochi .exe e lanciatori casuali potrebbero avere problemi. Ho diversi giochi TTX nella mia installazione e le startup funzionano bene. Questi sono solo giochi TTX che possono essere eseguiti in TeknoParrot.

Come gestisci i tuoi giochi TTX? Se stai usando qualcosa come TeknoParrot potresti aver bisogno di regolare un'impostazione (in Gestisci emulatori se modifichi l'emulatore che stai usando c'è una scheda Avvio - vedi l'immagine di esempio sotto) per l'avvio specifico per l'emulatore che stai usando o attiva i temi di avvio fuori per quei giochi.

Schermata 2021-04-15 alle 7.46.04 AM.png

great, thanks for the answer, tonight I look at it better, but the games that start with teknoparrot seem to me to have no problems. I have problems with those that start with game loader rh