LaunchBox Community Forums

G27 with Bigbox

Fablog

Hey guys!

I use a G27 wheel with a Sega racecab. I have 3 problems to use it in BigBox:

1) The wheel was difficult to map because you have to map each button at a time, it's obviously a bug. Each time, I had to come back to the controlleur tab to unmark and mark "activate the controlleurs", and come back to map another button (I use a french traduction of BigBox, so it's approximately those names). It's boring but it works.

2) I use my G27 and an encodeur device (arduino leonardo, seen like a Xinput xbox 360 joypad) to control bigBox. It's a problem when BigBox see  2 buttons from 2 different devices with the same name (ex: button 6). It should be identified like that maybe: button6(device1)

3) The list wheel is too speedy. I tried to reduce the minimum spining speed (700ms) and saw no change!?

Another pb not related to the G27: Is it possible to start directly in a list by default?

Thanks and have a good day!

Edited by Fablog

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fablog said:

I had conflicts using the G27 and my encoder to control BigBox so I desactivated the G27 in it. The G27 compatibility with BigBox is very buggy.

Its not buggy, its the nature of wheels. There are other posts here on the forums, not for your exact wheel but for very similar ones. I even did a description with images on one, ill see if i can find it.

• 8 months later...