LaunchBox Community Forums

All White unusable screens when editing or accessing any options/import screens while remotely connected. Works otherwise

cleverest

image.thumb.png.77ae609dc049fcaf427a1e6f9d763b9e.png

This only occurs when remotely connected to my PC at home from work to manage my collection (yes I'm THAT dedicated to Launchbox). At home it works fine and displays as expected.

I'm using Connectwise Control to remote connect (fabulous program BTW) (Windows 10 both directions) - any way to fix this so I can do this stuff while I'm slacking at work?  Would be so nice....thanks.

Not sure what LB would be doing to affect remote access. If it works in person than LB is working as it should. I am remote into one of my cabinets now using TeamViewer and no issues. Have you checked ConnectWise forum to see if there are others experiencing this issue with other software?

I can't find anything there, but it's an ocean of technical documentation; who knows....I'm just glad that LB works on the actual Desktop; just wish I could figure it out. I guess I'll gave to try a new remote software and see if it does the same thing; for example, with TeamViewer.