LaunchBox Community Forums

Disappearing Buttons, Scrambled Text

NeHe

Just update to the latest launchbox (have never had issues until now) and when I import roms, the buttons on the import roms screen half vanish, as well, the text scrambles if I hover over it (see screenshot below).

image.thumb.png.b52dd4cc003fa757e4a71a33953c480a.png

I have repaired / removed / reinstalled ms windows runtime, I've repaired all the .net runtimes.  I've done a fresh clean install of launchbox.

Older version, no issues, new version, I see this happening when importing roms as well as on other screens:  tools, manage platforms.  when I hover over close the button collapses like in the image above.

Out of ideas, and haven't seen any other posts complaining about ui glitches.  Anyone know what's going on?

Running windows 10

3 hours ago, NeHe said:

Just update to the latest launchbox (have never had issues until now) and when I import roms, the buttons on the import roms screen half vanish, as well, the text scrambles if I hover over it (see screenshot below).

image.thumb.png.b52dd4cc003fa757e4a71a33953c480a.png

I have repaired / removed / reinstalled ms windows runtime, I've repaired all the .net runtimes.  I've done a fresh clean install of launchbox.

Older version, no issues, new version, I see this happening when importing roms as well as on other screens:  tools, manage platforms.  when I hover over close the button collapses like in the image above.

Out of ideas, and haven't seen any other posts complaining about ui glitches.  Anyone know what's going on?

Running windows 10

BigBox Graphical Glitching v11.3-11.6 *Solved - Page 3* - Troubleshooting - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)

Thank you neil9000!!!  Absolutely insane the amount of work that went into finding the solution.  Amazing community ?

greatly appreciate the quick response… not sure I would have found that post.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NeHe said:

Thank you neil9000!!!  Absolutely insane the amount of work that went into finding the solution.  Amazing community ?

greatly appreciate the quick response… not sure I would have found that post.

Yeah it's a strange one indeed. Glad it helped you fix the issue though.