LaunchBox Community Forums

BAT file help needed for Model 2

d8thstar

hi all,

for model 2 lightgun games, i am launching the games with a BAT file so that the lightgun software launches and it turns off my second monitor.

when i hit ESC to exit, the emu just goes from fullscreen to a window.  what can i put in my bat file that will close the emu when i hit escape?  any help is appreciated!  here is my BAT:

Start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion\DisplayFusionCommand.exe" -monitorloadprofile "onemonitor"
start S:\Tools\SindenLightgunSoftwareReleaseV1.06beta\SindenLightgunWindowsSoftwareV1.06\SindenLightgun\Lightgun.exe -autostart
timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul

Start /wait "" emulator_multicpu.exe - bel

Start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\DisplayFusion\DisplayFusionCommand.exe" -monitorloadprofile "leftright"
start "" taskkill.exe /F /im Lightgun.exe

I would suggest adding your pre-emulator programs as additional apps in LB that launch before the m2emulator, than just adding the following in the running Autohotkey script for the emulator in LB.

; This section closes Sega Model 2 Emulator when pressing Escape
ESC::
{
     WinClose, ahk_exe emulator_multicpu.exe
}

• 2 weeks later...

i tried all that but unfortunately, the game screen is black but i can hear it running inthe background.

in order to get my sinden lightgun border to show, i have to run my bat as is with that timeoput command befgore the emu actually starts.  if tehre is a way to additional apps and force them to run completely before the actual app strts, that may work...