LaunchBox Community Forums

Two All playlists

Lumonaut

I am setting up Launchbox for Big Box (bought premium) for the first time. Got a lot of different platforms imported no problem. When I imported MAME, it didn't work (no games were imported), but it created a ton of playlists that are all empty (Namco Classics, etc). The problem is that now I have two "All" playlists or categories, and even after deleting all those empty MAME playlists I still have two All categories. And now in Big Box there is an ugly "All" list with a black background and no entries in it. How do I get rid of this?

I don't know if this is a bug but a similar thing happened to me, i created a playlist inside a platform category and named it 'All', it just replicated the main All list and delete and edit were greyed out. I used the Tools>Restore Data Back-up to revert to before i'd made the change to get rid of it.

Edited by Rlad

Easiest way is as follows:

1) Close both LaunchBox and Big Box (make sure the process is not running)
2) Navigate to \\LaunchBox\Data\Playlists\
3) Find the All playlist (typically just All.xml)
4) Delete file (or move it out of the folder if you want to save the file just in case)
5) Start LaunchBox