LaunchBox Community Forums

Split Duplicates

tribe fan

So there are lots of threads about how to delete or merge duplicates, but I'm wondering if there's a way to display or split duplicates. I ripped my own game collection and want Super NES games in the same library as Super Famicom games. I have the same copy of several games for both platforms. I want the Super NES version of the game to appear next to the Super Famicom version of the game.

Ideally, I don't want the platforms separated into different libraries.

Thanks in advance.

47 minutes ago, tribe fan said:

So there are lots of threads about how to delete or merge duplicates, but I'm wondering if there's a way to display or split duplicates. I ripped my own game collection and want Super NES games in the same library as Super Famicom games. I have the same copy of several games for both platforms. I want the Super NES version of the game to appear next to the Super Famicom version of the game.

Ideally, I don't want the platforms separated into different libraries.

Thanks in advance.

Just import again but uncheck the box to combine games with matching names in the wizard. You can also do it manually by right clicking a game and choose "expand selected games".

5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Just import again but uncheck the box to combine games with matching names in the wizard. You can also do it manually by right clicking a game and choose "expand selected games".

Oh man I was looked right at "expand selected games" and I didn't even think to click that. Haha thanks!