LaunchBox Community Forums

trouble mapping keys

KEST GAK

Im using an x arcade tankstick. I always used to be able to press coin button plus player 2 button at the same time to exit a game. For some reason I cannot find exit hgame option to re map the key  only way for me to get out of game is using escape button on my keyboard. Am i looking in the wrong place? I look in mame, launchbox and Big box but i cant find a solution. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Since Xarcade default option is to replicate a keyboard you want to map inside BigBox under the Keyboard Automation. In the BB settings menu look inside the Keyboard Automation and map the option for "Close Active Window"

For Mame: Just launch mame.exe without a game and click on "Configure Options. Then go to >General Inputs > User Interface and map the option for  "UI Cancel"