LaunchBox Community Forums

Question- what metadata/ images needed for unified

Hi all so I recently got launchbox but going to get big box soon with unified but just wanted to download all metadata and media first. What boxes should I check as there is so many and I'm sure it's not going to need all of them but I don't know. I'm downloaded it all so far through /tools/download meta data and media

Thanks in advance

Looking at the theme from the download post in the forum looks like at least:

Clear logos, Box art, Background fanart, Disc, Cartridge, Screenshot, and videos.

Of course all this depends on the view you choose to use in the theme.

BigBox can also have priorities for images which means you can select other image types to fill in for missing images. So, another preference item that may determine what you personally choose to download.

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

Looking at the theme from the download post in the forum looks like at least:

Clear logos, Box art, Background fanart, Disc, Cartridge, Screenshot, and videos.

Of course all this depends on the view you choose to use in the theme.

BigBox can also have priorities for images which means you can select other image types to fill in for missing images. So, another preference item that may determine what you personally choose to download.

Ok thank you. I haven't got big box just yet as was trying to download the images I needed first but sounds like I should get big box now so it can find what I need. Thanks