LaunchBox Community Forums

XML to LaunchBox

XML to LaunchBox

View File

Hey all,

This is a little app that can be used to convert XML files to a LaunchBox compatible Platform XML file. This application is currently VERY early in functionality and does not do much to help sterilize bad data. It is something I built in my spare time (which is pretty limited) to help me import some third party XMLs into my library. Right now you can only scrape data inside an element, attributes are not scrapable. There is functionality not yet in this app I would love to get added but haven't had the time, if you find there is functionality missing that you'd like to see let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do. I would NOT expect a fast turn around though.

Install Notes:
Should be able to just extract the zip file wherever you want the app. You MAY need to unblock both the zip file before extracting and the executable after extracting depending on system settings.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, when this was made LaunchBox already installed it for you so I didn't even have to worry about that. The popup should take you to a download link for the runtime though. Just download the desktop runtime and then run it and it should work. I'll have to see if I can find the files I used to make this and verify what .NET version it was though. I haven't touched this since I made it.