LaunchBox Community Forums

How can I import (non Steam, non Epic, non GOG) PC games to Launchbox?

vince16

Sorry that didn't work for you. You can try as per Belgarath suggestion or ignore all my previous rubbish and download the bat file below - put it in the same folder as the hotd3pc.exe.

Follow step 2 of above (shortcut, minimised and admin)

You might want to check that once you have made the shortcut and put it to Admin that it actually works before adding to LaunchBox this time - just double click the shortcut icon and it should load up

Remove the additional app we added last time - basically step 3, but highlight the additional app and then click delete at bottom

Put the shortcut that we just made above as the launching pathway rather than the hotd3pc.exe

Again apologies for the bad advice previous.

I also hasten to add this is pretty much the HotD3_Autostart thing anyway I take no credit for doing anything related to it, I am just standing on the shoulders of giants that have gone before me.

I'm afraid to say I don't use Flycast for Naomi stuff and also don't use a DualShock 4 controller, however if no one else comes up with an answer over the next few days I will have a look and see if I can figure anything out for you.

Cheers

HOTD3.bat

• 1 year later...

Reviving this in hopes someone can help me out. I have the Autostart.exe file in the HOTD3 root folder. I followed Arcade Pirate’s YouTube video. So I have the no cd patch installed. When I launch the game, it wants to work. Launcher appears, pointer goes to play now. And it’s automatically selected. The my screen goes white for a few seconds but eventually the desktop returns.  I do have a cmd prompt window open that shows the demulshooter command. But that’s it.

im using the EU version. Tried the U.S. version first with no luck.