LaunchBox Community Forums

some help with The bezel project?

H3RBSKI

been looking around google but cant find an answer so hopefully somebody here can help.

downloaded and installed the bezel project and i love it! however im having a few issues.

After installing the bezels for retro arch half of the systems dont auto install the bezels i have to manaually go in and add each game from the retro arch quick menu then save game override for each game. I have made sure im using the correct core that the bezel project "prefers" but still no good. is there something im missing? any help is great as its driving me mad lol

The rom names MUST match the cfg file names installed under the config directory in Retroarch. If only a few games don't work it is probably easier to do what you described, but if most, or all your roms don't match you are better off using a renaming utility. You can rename the cfg files, or your roms. Whichever works best for you.

Many people use FatMatch, but there are a number of rom renaming tools out there.

Finally, the Bezel Project tries to use No-Intro naming standards, so make sure you are using a rom set that is no-intro compliant.