LaunchBox Community Forums

Importing emumovies videos

hyunchris

Hey i just got my premium emumovies account and was wanting to download videos..is there an easier way than to go into launchbox,  hit edit on each individual game, then videos,  then download videos and hit the emumovies tab?

I have over 100 games, I would rather not manually search each game individually to see if it has emumovies content.

Also, I am wondering if this is even working properly,  most games so far says it does not have any emumovies content..Art of Fighting 2, and Bad Dudes are pretty popular games, but it says no content...am i doing this wrong?

Thanks 

45 minutes ago, hyunchris said:

Hey i just got my premium emumovies account and was wanting to download videos..is there an easier way than to go into launchbox,  hit edit on each individual game, then videos,  then download videos and hit the emumovies tab?

I have over 100 games, I would rather not manually search each game individually to see if it has emumovies content.

Also, I am wondering if this is even working properly,  most games so far says it does not have any emumovies content..Art of Fighting 2, and Bad Dudes are pretty popular games, but it says no content...am i doing this wrong?

Thanks 

Highlight all the games you want to update, and go to Tools/Update metadata/media wizard.