LaunchBox Community Forums

Problems on Bezel Project

marcosgaming

Hi guys,

i set Sega CD, Sega Game Gear, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, all works perfectly with RetroArch on LaunchBox.

Later i install Bezel Project for this platforms on RetroArch and are ok, but not all names are the same of cfg so a lot of games starts without bezel. It's normal! I know.

I don't want lose other time for change names because my collection is very BIG, and for this i would that all roms that not have bezel, starts with universal bezel of the platform.

Example : I launch Chuck Rock for Sega CD and starts without Bezel.

It's possible that this game (and all game that not have bezel configured) start with an a special bezel for Sega CD? And the same for others platform?

I love resolve this problem because if i play on my big screen on PC at this games without bezel is very horrible. Are old games and i see all pixels :S I cannot play them so big :(

I need you help, thanks.

Okay, so for to do easy and fast I can set on bezel for every system right? 

But how to do in retro arch. How to use override? Can you send me picture? It's possible to set a bezel with screen little so don't lose quality on big screen? I would to see game gear very little screen but on full screen with bezel. It's possible? How to do? Thanks.