LaunchBox Community Forums

[BigBox] Sort Games in BB as in LB

heitorcr

Hi,

I'd like to ask if there is a way to sort the games as "installed" to appperars first (similar to the favorite function) in Big Box.

This would be nice in plataforms like: Windows, PC, Stores, etc. As most gamers have several games that for some time you will not play, only the ones that are currently installed

I use this sorting function on the LaunchBox, this is great for me. can it be used on Bigbox?

On BB, the work around today, I mark all installed as favorites, And mark the option in BB favorites first, but as it is a manual process mistakes are made. 

There is this features or plan to implement?

Thanks

861480237_Capturadetela2021-09-20183755.thumb.png.e0d1995934487ffacef9b7261931e5af.png    807516964_Capturadetela2021-09-20183925.thumb.png.eeaaa8f70cd41a5d24e82ea0e522ad7e.png

Edited by heitorcr
Better writing/ explanation +

Hi @heitorcr,

There's 2 ways I can think of doing this:

1. You can use the filter button, located the alphanumeric index to filter by Installed > Is True. This will temporarily filter your games and only show you the installed ones.
  2. In LaunchBox, you can create an auto-populate playlist that will automatically include every game that has the Installed field set to Is True. You can call the playlist anything you'd like and place it anywhere within your Platform Category hiearchy.

1 hour ago, faeran said:

Hi @heitorcr,

There's 2 ways I can think of doing this:

1. You can use the filter button, located the alphanumeric index to filter by Installed > Is True. This will temporarily filter your games and only show you the installed ones.
  2. In LaunchBox, you can create an auto-populate playlist that will automatically include every game that has the Installed field set to Is True. You can call the playlist anything you'd like and place it anywhere within your Platform Category hiearchy.

Hi @faeran,

I update the thread, to the and printscreen how I creted on the my Launchbox.

The solution number 2, guide me to  autoplaylist forum and that's is a whole new possibility of organization and sorting.

Is not exactly what I wanted but a different solution that has many possibilities.

Thanks for the reply