LaunchBox Community Forums

Seperate Metadata download and Download images

Aevans0001

Can we add seperate checkboxes here for Search Launchbox Database for metadata (Game information) and another for download images (media) from Launchbox Database.  I already know my games are matched correctly but I need to add additional images.  Occasionally I have had Launchbox freeze up during downloading alot of images.  At that time I have to redownload the metadata also.

See pic below

metadata.jpg

Edited by Aevans0001

So, I am aware of that section.  However, the metadata still downloads or at least says it downloads.  I decided that my files should be just about right and i do not anticipate too many more downloads so i set it to update all my media.  It has now been 3 hours of it "Downnloading metadata for" XXX rom.  I believe the option you speak of means that it simply will not download additional files for box front, if you already have a box front.

Thanks for your response!

Edited by Aevans0001