LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox not connecting to web

Ble3azy

For many months now since 10.something, for me Launchbox is not connecting to the web for anything.

It just reports "can't login to Emu movies" or "account cannot be accessed" Steam, trying to open the Epic login just gives me a white screen.

thing is, I have glasswire installed so I can see what is trying to 'phone home' and there is no activity from launchbox at all, its not ever trying to connect.

please Help!!

Cheers,
B.

Asus Tuf FA506IV
windows 10 19042

Thanks, but there is no firewall block. It's actually intermitent, every few weeks it will just work without changing anything on the machine and I can connect and get all my backlog downloaded, but then it stops again maybe next boot.
that's what Glasswire was installed for so I can monitor network activity, If it was trying and being blocked it would show there, as glasswire can be set to popup when something asks to connect, but Launchbox isn't even trying to connect. it's like it's sitting in some kind of network dormant mode, where internally it's assuming it's offline. Does anyone know if there's a state check it goes through that would trigger this? 
Unless of course Lanchbox uses a service named something other than "launchbox" that I may have missed? (but that wouldn't explain the intermitent behaviour)

It's the only app I have that's behaving this way.