LaunchBox Community Forums

On 11.17 Launchbox hiding a game takes me back to the top of the platform.

Mainiack

In Version 11.17 I imported Mame Arcade Fullset 0.235 today and decided to hide games that i didnt want to see instead of deleting them as i have done in the past so that next time i import a fullset they won't appear again.  When i clicked OK after ticking the Hide box in Edit, poof, right back to the top of the platform.  This had been an issue in a previous version last year-2020 and the fix was to disable Dynamic Box Sizing. 

I checked the Dynamic Box Sizing to make sure it was off and it was so i right clicked to edit another game but instead clicked cancel and the screen didnt go back to the top of the platform. Then i Right clicked to edit again and then hit OK without changing anything, again the screen stayed in the correct place and didnt scroll back to top of platform.

Right clicked to edit same game again but this time i ticked the Hide Box and OK, poof, right back to the top of the platform.

I tried with Dynamic Box Sizing in both conditions and got same result.

I also tried it with Enable Box Shadows On/Off since that setting is in the same place but i got the same result.

Is there another fix that my searches havent uncovered ?

***edit -- i also rebooted and refreshed all images

Edited by Mainiack
added info