LaunchBox Community Forums

Synchronisation between Windows and Android?

Chris Kant

Hi All,

is it (maybe already) possible to synchronize meta data between both devices? thinking about having the games on my android device and on the go I do some metadata adjustsment and at home I can synthronize both to have it align? something like favourite, complete flags or ratings etc. It would be great to do this from everywhere instead of only sitting in front of my computer. 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:46 AM, Chris Kant said:

Hi All,

is it (maybe already) possible to synchronize meta data between both devices? thinking about having the games on my android device and on the go I do some metadata adjustsment and at home I can synthronize both to have it align? something like favourite, complete flags or ratings etc. It would be great to do this from everywhere instead of only sitting in front of my computer. 

This is on the radar, but we do have quite a bit to add to the Android version before approaching this.

• Like 2