LaunchBox Community Forums

Can I exclude specific platforms from attract mode?

Gef

Currently there is not a way to do that. You can pop over to our BitBucket site and put in a feature request. Use the link at the top of the forum located under "Help & Support".

1. Make sure you vote for your own ticket.

2. Be sure to return here and post a link to it to drive other users to vote on it. More users that request it the better for it to possibly get added.

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

Currently there is not a way to do that. You can pop over to our BitBucket site and put in a feature request. Use the link at the top of the forum located under "Help & Support".

1. Make sure you vote for your own ticket.

2. Be sure to return here and post a link to it to drive other users to vote on it. More users that request it the better for it to possibly get added.

Roger that: jasondavidcarr / LaunchBox / issues / #6435 - BigBox attract mode customization - selectable object skip list. — Bitbucket

• 6 months later...

Great idea, I've voted for this feature request.  My use case is a subset of this.  I use BigBox mode with playlists.  The majority of my playlists are fairly small, but I have one large playlist that contains games from all of my playlists.  Therefore for Attract Mode to be the most interesting I'd like to specify that it only use one single playlist (my biggest "combined" playlist).