LaunchBox Community Forums

LB Android - GPD XP - Rapid Scroll to bottom and Sticks

Lexie60

Hi, I have a GPD XP and am transferring my Windows LB/BB library over to it. About 60% of the time, when scrolling a platform or game, LB gets stuck in scroll down mode. Its like you pretty the down D-pad and hold it down. I have to fully close LB and restart the app. Then it may or may not work correctly.

I don't believe its an issue with GPD XP, because this stuck down, doesn't happen anywhere else.. Retroarch + works fine, Lemuroid works fine, and all other Android apps. Only get this down stickiness in LB.

I just downloaded the latest version of LB for android yesterday, and latest version of RA+.... even uninstalled and reinstalled both. Honestly, this makes using LB on android pretty much unusable.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I'm a little baffled on this, because this issue doesn't appear to be happening to anyone else. If I recall correctly, we do have other users who are using the GPD XP. I don't currently have one to test with though. All I can figure is that maybe it could be a BlueTooth connectivity issue? Do the controllers connect via BlueTooth?