LaunchBox Community Forums

More game info

Cervious

I think the same thing for the info.
Here's my homemade game selection (pc version), the screenshot of the game is a movie. I think that the most important it's the mode (number of players), style and maybe the community rating. Developer, publisher and release date, i don't think it's really important, but i understand that you need to start somewhere. I think the best can be a menu to select what we want to show. 

1.thumb.jpg.c22e3595e55de5adad8b146f4555f0d1.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thewhite said:

I think the same thing for the info.
Here's my homemade game selection (pc version), the screenshot of the game is a movie. I think that the most important it's the mode (number of players), style and maybe the community rating. Developer, publisher and release date, i don't think it's really important, but i understand that you need to start somewhere. I think the best can be a menu to select what we want to show. 

1.thumb.jpg.c22e3595e55de5adad8b146f4555f0d1.jpg

I can agree with this post a lot. 

For me the most important infos for launchbox Android would be:

Cover , Video or Screenshots, Number of Players, Releasedate, Genre , Description of the Game

I think all this would fit in the theme of thewite posted above! 

Also a very very important information would be that I can see how many games I own for the specific consoles or even all filter categories. When I swipe through my consoles in banner mode on android it would be super awesome if there would be a number of games I own for the systems 🙂

Edited by denhope
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

This is my most requested feature at this point.  Videos and such are cool, but take up tons of storage on a portable.  I just want to see box art and text metadata.  I paid for lifetime premium for android and PC, but still running DIG on my tablet for this reason.