LaunchBox Community Forums

Using a LaunchBox Playlist in Big Box

SimonLev

I have created a new Playlist in LaunchBox which contains several games from different platforms. I want to see this playlist in Big Box alongside the platforms. I'm using a pre-built Big Box theme but not sure how to achieve this without editing the theme.

I am new to all this so go easy if I've missed anything obvious. For info, I've edited the playlist and checked the "Root" tickbox on the Parents tab as I read this is required to make the playlist visible - like a new platform,  

Thanks in advance!

playlist01.png

3 minutes ago, SimonLev said:

I read this is required to make the playlist visible - like a new platform

That is required to make a playlist visible in "Platform Category" view inside of LaunchBox and Big Box. To place the playlist in the "Platforms" view you need to check the bottom most check box on the "Details" page "Include this Playlist with Platforms"

17 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

To place the playlist in the "Platforms" view you need to check the bottom most check box on the "Details" page "Include this Playlist with Platforms"

Excellent - that worked a treat! I completely missed that tick box.

Thanks so much for the prompt response.