LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox through Steamlink is showing white screens.

BDogg49

Hi Everyone,

Bigbox is showing the main bigbox menus as white when I try to play remotely. Bigbox has worked fine for me with no issues when playing like this, so I'm not sure what's changed. I'm running windows 10 fully updated along with steam fully updated and Launchbox 12.7. I can play without issues on my PC so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. Any ideas on fixes? 

Thanks!

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

1 minute ago, faeran said:

Just guessing, but sounds like a color profile issue with Steam Link and your Windows settings. Some kind of mismatch there maybe.

I was thinking the same thing. Somethings not agreeing. I'm just not sure how to fix it. I've never run across an issue like that before.

Hm. Doesn't change anything for me. Strange thing is, when i launch BigBox it turns white the option screen is normal, until i move the cursor up/down,

then it turns white again. Everything else works as intended, emulators, BigScreen, Desktop. Even the BigBox Frontend looks fine on my PC monitor, while the copy

on my steamlink is white.

20 hours ago, moppedz said:

Hm. Doesn't change anything for me. Strange thing is, when i launch BigBox it turns white the option screen is normal, until i move the cursor up/down,

then it turns white again. Everything else works as intended, emulators, BigScreen, Desktop. Even the BigBox Frontend looks fine on my PC monitor, while the copy

on my steamlink is white.

Any luck getting this fixed?

I don't know the right english terms, since my windows is in german but i think you will understand.

I right clicked the bigbox.exe -> properties -> compability and checked "deactivate fullscreen optimization and "run as admin".

I can't guarantee you it will work this way, but these were the settings that finally fixed it for me.