LaunchBox Community Forums

Ledblinky issue

Multimike

I just wanna have the program light up all my leds all the time. When launching. launchbox or big box and stay all lit right now it’s only lighting control buttons and the rest of the board is dark and doesn’t look great any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 

Edited by Multimike

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, RedHoodRobin64 said:

So are you talking about also when playing games? You have leds so no color changing rgb? Im pretty good with led blinky. I know in the front end setting in led blinky, it will only light the controls you use to navigate or have a function in big box. Help me understand a little better and id be glad to help

Yes I’m talking about while playing games once a start a mame game it’s lighting up only random rgb lights. For example mortal kombat is lighting up 5 out of 6 player one buttons and than 3 player too buttons and one random player 3 button. I just would rather have it light up the whole board as it is when it boots up Just four different colors static 

8 hours ago, RedHoodRobin64 said:

ya no prob, il see if theres any other fixes I can think of 

Tried setting up under the default setting in the controls editor and this is what happens.    I’m closer now but I’m guessing some of the buttons are labeled wrong some where because I have every button listed all always on and I’m getting no controls lights on player 3 and I’m missing some on player 2 and player 4 is missing one and the start coin buttons are missing on player 3 and 4 

4F19AFB8-02CB-46E1-967F-0F92ED5C9C3C.jpeg

8 hours ago, RedHoodRobin64 said:

I know that mame has a nasty habbit of not lighting controls properly. It has a different conection to led blinky then other emulators. How do you set your controls for your mame games? Do you do it per cabnet? Or do you set it for all?

That’s for the help but all I want is a config file or whatever I need to have the whole board light up no matter what mame game I load up. That’s what I tired in the ledblinky control editer I went to mame and did each button on by one and it’s still not lighting certain controls up like player 3 is completely dark all buttons and player 3 start and coin.  Than button 5 and 6 on player two isn’t lit. And than on player 4 I have dark start and coin buttons and button 3 is the wrong color and button 4 is dark. It’s just annoying because I went thru each button separate switching it to always on and I still have non lit buttons. During boot up of launch box and scrolling everything lights up fine and correct colors would love it if I could just get that config on the game play of mame I would be setup